Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sketch Photo Effect Action Tool For Photoshop

Before - Nice picture of a pink rose
Here's an interesting Photoshop tool that many (including me), may find handy. It's a sketch effects designed to quickly give your pictures a watery look and feel, something like they've been drawn. Although, I don't think anyone would be fooled for a minute, I still like what it does.





After Sketch Effect


Here it is after. All it took was a punch of the action key and here's what we get.

You can create these actions yourself, or you can buy them here.




After Sketch Effects



Finally, here's sort of a blend. I made a copy of the original photo and dropped it on top of the one I had modified with Sketch Effects. Then I reduced the opacity slightly to achieve this look.

Click on images to view them in a larger size.

No comments:

Post a Comment